no worries instead, i'll find someone to love. i'll take life from me and give it to you; pull it from bone, grind it from rib. make an envelope of my heart and tuck you in. we are singing and dancing, laughing and crying, in summer rains with hop scotch games. in time you will grow, fill the space that i craved. a memory in dust, behind a glsss frame. we are still growing up beneath their furtive gaze.
- where to start when the beginning is the end?
- go away and plan your life, tick off the checklist...
- thank you for not abandoning me in the chaos. will...
- the big bad world huffed puffed but did not tear h...
- don't tell me that you love, just don't lie to me....
- follow the link; down the rabbit hole, through the...
- ▼ January (6)