it's a strange, somewhat cynical flaw but a fundemental one nonetheless; the problem with psychiatry (and one which will no doubt remain) is that people lie.
we change the truth, our own truth and others. and we tell little white lies and mother's shaking voice, "don't tell me porky pies."
yes, it's so easy. yet it's sad because the only one who gets hurt is you and me, everyone who's ever lied, "i'm better."
- where to start when the beginning is the end?
- go away and plan your life, tick off the checklist...
- thank you for not abandoning me in the chaos. will...
- the big bad world huffed puffed but did not tear h...
- don't tell me that you love, just don't lie to me....
- follow the link; down the rabbit hole, through the...
- ▼ January (6)