i have survived four days out of my lego brick prison.
in other words, i'm discharged. no longer detained at her majesty's pleasure. free to do what i please ...well, not really the latter but still.
i'll take bets on how long it'll last if you like?
i ramble. i've missed this place. but somehow i doubt anyone reads here anymore. why would they? for so long now i've lacked the words to say, the words to some up the whirlwind in my head.
...now i'm frightened incase they capture me again 'cause they read here and they know my secret hiding place. i don't ever want to be locked in the tower again, with liquid food, arms locked by bears.
quinn x xx
- where to start when the beginning is the end?
- go away and plan your life, tick off the checklist...
- thank you for not abandoning me in the chaos. will...
- the big bad world huffed puffed but did not tear h...
- don't tell me that you love, just don't lie to me....
- follow the link; down the rabbit hole, through the...
- ▼ January (6)